Sites: Site 10
Fresno Airport Industrial Park/City of Clovis Industrial Park
This 506-acre site is adjacent to the Fresno-Yosemite International Airport.
It is partially developed with utilities in place, and improvements and
modifications will be made specific to the demands of tenants. Some of
the land is vacant, but it is ready for industrial development. Facilities
will be constructed as companies move in. Currently, 128 acres are occupied
by companies operating in a variety of industries.
The existing facilities are listed in the following table. All are concrete
tilt-wall except as noted.
- 333 W. Pontiac Way: 38,000 square feet
- 245 W. Dakota Avenue: 30,000 square feet
- 300 W. Pontiac Way: 75,000 square feet
- 300 W. Pontiac Way: 85,000 square feet
- 300 W. Pontiac Way: 90,000 square feet
- 215 W. Dakota Avenue: 22,000 square feet
- 215 W. Dakota Avenue: 2,000 square feet
- 110 W. Pontiac Way: 40,000 square feet (metal)
back to top